Sunday, June 5, 2011

I am beyond excited to share my best friend's gorgeous, gorgeous wedding!

My best friend since childhood got married a few weeks ago. I was fortunate to not only be her maid of honor but I also got to make several custom gowns for her and the bridal party. The whole tropical, laid back vibe of the wedding was so Nicole. She is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside and is one of the kindest girl’s I know.


Nicole words cannot express how happy I am for you. It was a beautiful ceremony and a fantastic day for all who were there. I love you so much!

Nicole modeling off the jewelry I got her from my chic boutique!

The bride and groom


Matt and the boys


Loved this cake

I'm actually excited about wearing this dress again!

To love, laughter and happly everafter...

No comments:

Post a Comment