Friday, April 8, 2011

The Wedding Reception

I am delighted to say that our first ever "The Wedding Reception" bridal show at Avon Oaks Country Club was a success. Thanks to my fabulous models who rocked the gowns and all the very talented vendors who helped make our show incredible. My favorite part was test tasting the cupcakes from About the Cake. My taste buds were held powerless against exceptional selection... I just had to eat two!!! Everything was beautiful at the show and can’t wait to do it again!Thanks to "The Wedding Reception" Participating Vendors: A Bride's Design, A Touch of Italy Bed & Breakfast, About the Cake, Ahern Catering, Amy Nixon Events, Avon Oaks Country Club, Becky's Photography, Big Sky Travel Cecilia Ilg McKay, Harpist, Catherine's Chocolates, Event Source Isagenix, Jia Li Salon & Spa, Mary Kay, Shutterbooth, Silpada Designs, Streetplayers DJ Company & Emcee Service Trio Creative, Weddings in Cleveland, Willow House

No comments:

Post a Comment